Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I strugle for my life...

I am Zenaida Cagod, 30 years old from Philippines, a domestic worker in Hong Kong. Passing through the process to work as domestic worker in Hong Kong is really struggle. I went to the agency and enquire the requirements. I have allergies when washing blankets and other things but all that pain I have to struggle. I use to pray to God to comfort me from all my pains. Luckily, I got my employer in Hong Kong and have 2 years contract. My work is very challenging. I have my patience and self control in my work but somehow hard to control myself to tolerate my employers attitude especially when they all have tantrum. I always keep my faith in Him that one day I will achieve my dream. As Domestic worker and away from family is very hard but God is always there abiding me at all times.

0 Responses to “I strugle for my life...”

Post a Comment

All Rights Reserved IYCW ASPAC | Blogger Template by Bloggermint