Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My salary is always late...

My name is Ah Fung, 20 years old, I am the youngest of the four siblings. I live in Guangci and I migrated to Jiangmen to find job. Currently I work in a restaurant as a captain and I used to help my family by sending half of my salary to my mother. I won’t often back home because it’s too far, 10 hours travel by bus. I work for 4 months in the restaurant. I also experienced worked in a factory before. I am not very much happy with my work. The salary is always delayed and very low. Being a captain means also a lot of task to do. I want to resign but my boss does not permit me to leave. Boarding and food is provided by the boss. I paid only RMB30 for the electricity and water. I hope that I can find a decent work one day with decent salary that permits me to live decently.

0 Responses to “My salary is always late...”

Post a Comment

All Rights Reserved IYCW ASPAC | Blogger Template by Bloggermint